Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registrations 2024/2025: Your Pathway to Excellence:
Prospective students are preparing for registration at Flavius Mareka TVET College as the upcoming academic year draws near. This page offers a thorough overview of the registration procedure for the academic year 2024–2025, outlining important dates, the necessary documents, and helpful tips to make the process easier and simple.
In the South African province of the Free State is Flavius Mareka TVET College provides a wide range of high-quality training and educational opportunities. The college is dedicated to equipping students with useful skills for their chosen career routes and offers a wide variety of National Certificate Vocational (NCV) and Report 191 programmes to that end.
Apart from offering full-time and part-time formal programmes at its three campuses, Flavius Mareka TVET College is also proud of the fact that it takes education and training to communities.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Online Registration Date 2024/2025
The registration period at Flavius Mareka Tvet Colege will commence and close by the following dates:
- Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: The registration open date for Flavius Mareka Tvet College 2024 is on the 10th of January 2024.
- Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing at Flavius Mareka Tvet College 2024 on the 30th of January 2024
Courses And Programmes Offered At Flavius Mareka Tvet College
The following are the courses offered by the Flavius Mareka Tvet College:
- NCV Courses
- Report 191
- Learnships and Skill Programmes
- UPP Bridging Programmes
Provide the following documents when registering:
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Certified copy of the statement of latest results/qualification.
- All foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the SAQA before submitting them.
- Foreign students should submit certified copies of their valid passport and study permit.
- Certified copy of ID of parent/guardian
Flavius Mareka TVET College Online Registrations Process 2024/2025
The steps by step guide will lead applicants to apply:
- Visit the official Flavius Mareka TVET College website.
- Find and click on the ‘Online Registration’ section.
- Fill out the registration form with accurate and complete information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your registration form and make sure to save or print the confirmation page.
Campuses Of Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Sasolburg Campus
- Kroonstad Campus
- Mphohadi Campus
- Central Office
- Private Bag X2009,
- Cnr Hertzog Road and Fraser Street,
- Free State,
- South Africa
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. Visit the official website of Flavius Mareka TVET College for more details.