Goldfields TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Goldfields TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Goldfields TVET College is one of the 50 public Colleges for Technical and Vocational Education and Training administered in terms of the Continuing Education and Training Act, No 16 of 2006. The College provides technical and vocational education and training programmes to learners who completed at least Grade 9 at the school level and to Grade 12 learners who have not achieved university entry certificates but would like to further their education.
The College provides three main categories of qualifications and part-qualifications viz; National Certificate Vocational Level 2 – 4, Report 191 certificate commonly known as Nated (N1 – N6) in Engineering Studies and N4–N6 in Business Studies programmes, occupational qualifications mainly through learnerships and skills programmes. Occupational programmes are mainly offered at Tosa Campus and learning centres around the province, soon these programmes will be relocated to the newly established Skills Development Centre.
If you have made up your mind to enrol for admission at the Goldfields Tvet College, this article is designed to provide you with the most up-to-date information about the Goldfields TVET College Registration for the 2024/2025 academic year. It will walk you through the key registration dates, necessary documents, and important tips to ensure your registration process goes as smoothly as possible.
Goldfields TVET College Registration Date 2024/2025
Prospective students of EEC are to register for a course that is aligned with their career path by the following date:
- Goldfields TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: The registration open date for Goldfields TVET College 2024 is on the 10th of January 2024.
- Goldfields East TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing at Goldfields TVET College 2024 on the 30th of January 2024
Courses And Programmes Offered By Goldfields Tvet College
This college offers a wide range of courses in the following fields:
- OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAMMES
- NATED PROGRAMMES
- NCV PROGRAMMES
The following are the required documents needed when registering for a course at Goldfields Tvet College:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next of Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
Goldfields TVET College Online Registration Process 2024/2025
The process below will guide you in applying for admission for the second semester at Goldfields Tvet College:
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
- Complete the online application for the chosen programme/ course
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
- The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrollment form.
- Finalise the process by visiting the campus to finalise your registration.
Campuses Of Goldfields TVET College
Goldfields Tvet College has three main campuses,
- Skills Academy
- CENTRAL OFFICE
- 36 BUREN STREET,
- FLAMINGO PARK
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. Visit the official website of Goldfields TVET College for more details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: