Ingwe TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Ingwe TVET College Registration Date 2024/2025
Navigate Your Way Through the Ingwe TVET College Registration for 2024/2025:
Ingwe TVET College is one of South Africa’s premier vocational education institutions. Renowned for providing quality technical and vocational education, Ingwe TVET College is now opening up registration for the 2024/2025 academic year. With a comprehensive range of courses catering to various interests and vocational paths, Ingwe TVET College is a top choice for students eager to launch their careers. Keep reading to explore the key aspects of the 2024/2025 registration process.
The TVET College offers various courses, each with its unique entry requirements. Generally, prospective students should have a valid school leaving certificate. All prospective students are to make sure to check specific course requirements on the official Ingwe TVET College website. Ingwe TVET College offers a wide range of vocational and occupational training programs in various fields. With its state-of-the-art facilities and qualified lecturers, the college aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in their chosen careers.
Ingwe TVET College Registrations Date 2024/2025
All students who have been granted the ability by receiving a student number can now begin their registration process. The dates below must be consciously noted by registrants so they dont miss any process and opportunity:
- Ingwe TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: The registration open date for Ingwe Tvet College 2024 is on the 10th of January 2024.
- Ingwe TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing at Ingwe Tvet College 2024 on the 30th of January 2024
Courses And Programmes Offered At Ingwe TVET College
The courses below are offered at Ingwe Tvet College:
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL:
Entry requirement Grade 9 or NQF4:
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Civil and Building Construction
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Office Administration All Campuses
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Secretary
Entry requirement Grade 12 or NQF6:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering:
Registrants are to provide the following documents:
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number
- Applicants from South Africa need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants need a passport number.
- A copy of the dropout certificate (Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of the latest results.
- Residence Certificate
Ingwe TVET College Registrations Process 2024/2025
kindly follow the steps provided below to help you in filling out the online registration forms for the 2022 academic year.
- Visit the Ingwe Tvet College Online registration portal.
- Provide your ID card or ID number
- Provide the latest result slip of your last attended school.
- Provide a unique email address and a working cell number.
- Support your registration with all the necessary documents in other not for your registration to be rejected
- Mount Frere Campus
- Mount Fletcher campus
- Siteto Campus
- Maluti campus
- Ngqungqushe Campus
- Administration Center:
- Badibanise Village Mount Frere
- Tel: 039 940 2142
- Fax: 086 664 34423
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. Visit the official website of Ingwe TVET College for more details.