King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Registration 2024/2025
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Registering at King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College: Your Ultimate Guide for the 2024/2025 Academic Year:
KSD TVET College is dedicated to delivering high-quality, industry-relevant training in a broad spectrum of disciplines, ranging from Business Studies, Engineering, to Information Technology. With its robust curriculum and exceptional faculty, KSD TVET College is committed to empowering students with practical skills and theoretical knowledge, equipping them for the challenges of the professional world.
Situated in the heart of South Africa, King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College (KSD TVET College) has emerged as a leading institution in the realm of vocational training and education. As the registration window for the 2024/2025 academic year opens, potential students have the opportunity to become a part of this prestigious institution. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on the registration process at KSD TVET College.
What To Know About King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College is a leading institution in South Africa, offering a wide range of technical and vocational programs. With campuses strategically located across the Eastern Cape, the college is committed to empowering students with practical skills to meet the job market demands and contribute to the nation’s development.
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Registration Date 2024/2025
If you are a prospective student willing to enrol for the 2024-2025 second semester study period, you must take note of the following dates:
- King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: Registration will begin on January 15th 2024
- King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing on the 27th of January 2024.
Courses And Programmes Offered At King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
The following are the courses and programmes offered for the second semester at KSD:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Utility and Other Studies
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Registration Requirements 2024-2025
Prior to applying to the college, the following documents are required:
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Learner
- 3 certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID-size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
The following are the steps to follow in registering for admission to KSD:
- Only prospective students should use this solution, new applicants only.
- Returning students may apply on the iEnabler.
- Applicants are accountable for all things done under their name on the solution.
- Each student is responsible for ensuring that their application is completed.
- The applicant’s contact details are up to date.
- The applicant has a valid email address, if not they should create one or ask for assistance from the Application/Registration staff.
- Have certified copies of the Applicant’s ID, Results, and Parent/Guardian/Next of Kin’s ID.
- All fields/boxes that have a red asterisk (*) next to them are essential and must be input/populated.
- Libode Campus
- Mapuzi Campus
- Mngazi Campus
- Mthatha Campus
- Ngcobo Campus
- Ntabozuko Campus
- Zimbane Campus
Contact Details Of King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
Applicants are to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements and adhere to the application deadlines for a seamless process. If you have any suggestions kindly leave them in the comment section below this post. You can also visit the official website of King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College for more details.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: