Maluti TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Maluti TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Register for Excellence: The 2024/2025 Admission Cycle at Maluti TVET College:
The Maluti TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) College in South Africa opens its doors for registration in 2024/2025 for candidates seeking to expand their horizons via excellent vocational education. This comprehensive guide gives you all the details you require to guarantee a smooth registration process.
Maluti TVET College offers a diverse range of courses, each designed with industry relevance in mind. Ranging from Engineering Studies to Business Studies, Office Administration to Primary Agriculture, there’s a course for everyone, depending on your interests and career aspirations. The college takes a cutting-edge, all-inclusive approach to vocational training, giving students the tools they need to succeed in their chosen fields. In order to help each student realise their full potential, the institution is dedicated to providing a welcoming and diverse learning environment.
Applicants will receive an invitation to complete the college registration after their online application has been reviewed and approved. This entails having your paperwork verified, paying the registration cost, and getting your student ID and schedule. To guarantee your spot for the academic year 2024–2025, it’s imperative that you adhere to the deadlines.
Maluti TVET College Registration Date 2024/2025
- Maluti TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: The registration open date for Maluti Tvet College 2024 is on the 10th of January 2024.
- Maluti TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing at Maluti Tvet College 2024 on the 30th of January 2024
Courses And Programmes Offered At The Maluti TVET College
The following are the courses and programmes offered at Maluti Tvet College:
NCV Programs Offered:
- Information Technology Level 2
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction Level 2 -4
- Engineering and Related Design Level 2
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction Level 2 -4
Business Related Field:
- Marketing Level 2-4
- Finance, Economics and Accounting Level 2-4
- Office Administration Level 2-4
- Primary Agriculture Level 2-4
Services Related Field:
- Education and Development Level 2-4
- Hospitality Level 2-4
- Primary Health Level 2-4
Nated Programs Offered:
- Electrical Engineering N1-N6
- Mechanical Engineering N1-N6
- Civil Engineering N1-N6
- Business Management N4-N6
- Marketing Management N4-N6
- Management Assistant N4-N6
- Financial Management N4-N6
- Public Management N4-N6
- Human Resources Management N4-N6
- Educare N4 –N6
- Hospitality N4-N6
- Clothing Production N4-N6
- Art N4-N6
The following are the requirements needed when registering at Maluti Tvet College:
South African Students:
- Certified copy of ID/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with the most recent grade 12 marks
- Copy of certified Parent/Guardian’s ID
- An email address as well as a cellphone number.
- Certified copy of passport
- Study permit
- Evaluation certificates from the South African Qualification Authority
Maluti TVET College Online Registration Process 2024/2025
In registering for the 2024/2025 academic year, please follow the steps below:
- All new registrants must complete the Placement Screening Test before applying. We will not process registration without doing a placement screening test first.
- You can register online by visiting the Maluti TVET College Online registration portal through this link.
- Registrants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Registrants should register for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Certified ID cards, the Latest result slip of your latest school, a working cell number, and a unique email address are required
Campuses Of Maluti TVET College
- Main Campus
- Bethlehem Campus
- Harrismith Campus
- Kwetlisong Campus
- Bonamelo Campus
- Sefikeng Campus
- Itemoheleng Campus
- Lere La Tshepe Campus
Contact Details Of Maluti Tvet College
- MAMPOI ROAD
- Private Bag X870
- Tel. 058 713 6100
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. Visit the official website of Maluti Tvet College for more details.