Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
Unleash Your Potential: Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2024/2025:
Are you a prospective or a returning student willing to enrol for a course at the Sedibeng Tvet College for the academic year 2024-2025, then start preparing yourself because the online application portal will be opened for admission from the 1st of September 2024 through to the 30th of September 2023. Applicants are to note that application forms that will be submitted after the given deadline cannot be processed therefore very necessary to apply as early as possible.
To begin the application process for Sedibeng TVET College online, you will need to create an account on their website. If you already have an account, simply log in using your credentials. Creating an account will allow you to save your progress and come back to your application at any time. Make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the account creation process. Once you have successfully created an account or logged in, you can proceed to fill out the online application form and submit it for review.
Do you intend to improve your knowledge and abilities during the 2024–2025 academic year at Sedibeng TVET College? Mastering the college’s online application process is the first step to achieving academic success and career progress. This thorough guidebook is intended to assist you handle this digital journey and fulfil your educational goals at one of South Africa’s top vocational training facilities.
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Date 2024/2025
Applicants are to apply for admission at Western Tvet College by the following date:
- Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Date 2024/2025: Sedibeng Tvet College will be open for applications 2024-2025 on the 1st of September 2023.
- Sedibeng TVET College Online Applications Date 2024/2025: Applications at Sedibeng Tvet College for the academic year 2024-2025 will be closing on the 30th of September 2023.
Sedibeng TVET College Courses Offered
The following are the courses and programmes offered:
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL) NQF LEVEL 2 – 4
- Financial, Economics, and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Civil & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering Related Design
- Information Technology & Computer Science
REPORT 191 (NATED) SUBJECTS
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Artisan Development Programme
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
OCCUPATIONAL LEARNING PROGRAMMES
- Community House Building
- End User Computer
- Fitting & Turning
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Requirements 2024/2025
The following are the requirements needed when applying for admission:
- Certified copy of passport
- Study permit
- Evaluation certificates from the South African Qualification Authority
- Certified copy of ID/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with the most recent grade 12 marks
- Copy of certified Parent/Guardian’s ID
- An email address as well as a cellphone number.
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Process 2024/2025
The steps below are to guide you in applying for admission at Sedibeng Tvet College 2024-2025:
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire.
On the first page is a registration form.
- South Africans must use their SA IDno.
- International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. At the end of the questionnaire, a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one.
– In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
– Select the course you wish to enrol for.
– Upload documents (Documents must be certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise your application will be rejected)
- ID document / Passport
- Proof of Address
- ID document of next of kin
- Study Permit (Foreign students)
- Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
– Lastly, you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
– Upon completion of this phase you will receive an email to confirm your application.
You only need to use this phase if you did not comply with the instruction of uploading certified and clearly readable documents.
When the verifier rejects your application because they could not read your documents you may upload new documents here
Campuses Of Sedibeng Tvet College
- Heidelberg Campus
- Sebokeng Campus
- Vanderbijlpark Campus
- Vereeniging Campus
Contact Details Of Sedibeng Tvet College
- 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel: (016) 420 2520
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, if you have any suggestions, kindly;y leave them in the comment section or better still you can visit the official website of Sedibeng TVET College for more details.
Other Related Posts: