Sedibeng TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Sedibeng TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Advance Your Career with Sedibeng TVET College: Registrations for 2024/2025:
Registration for the 2024/2025 academic year is open at Sedibeng Tvet College for the academic year 2024-2025 offering all prospective registrants the opportunity to gain a quality education that propels their career forward. At Sedibeng TVET College, they focus on equipping their students with the necessary skills and knowledge needed in the evolving global workforce.
The first step towards registering at Sedibeng TVET College is to understand the extensive range of courses. The college offers a comprehensive list of programs in fields such as Engineering, Business Management, Information Technology, and Tourism, among others. Each program has specific admission requirements, which you can find on the official website.
After selecting the appropriate course, you can commence the registration process via the online application portal ensuring you provide accurate information and attach all required documents, including your academic transcripts, ID, and proof of residence. Once your application form is filled out, you will be prompted to pay a registration fee.
Sedibeng TVET College Registrations Date 2024/2025
Registrants are to register by the following date:
- Sedibeng TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: The registration open date for Sedibeng Tvet College 2024 is on the 10th of January 2024.
- Sedibeng TVET College Registrations Closing Date 2024/2025: Registrations will be closing at Sedibeng Tvet College 2024 on the 30th of January 2024
Programs And Courses Offered The Sedibeng TVET College
- Business Studies
Sedibeng TVET College Registration Requirements 2024/2025
All interested first-time applicants applying for admission to the college must have the following documents available:
South African Citizens:
- Certified copy of Identity document.
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification.
- Parent/Guardian Identification Document.
- Certified copy of your proof of residence
- Proof of Payment of a non-refundable application fee.
- Certified copy of Passport
- Study Permit
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority before submitting an application.
The process below will guide you in applying for admission into the second semester of Sedibeng Tvet College:
- Visit the official Sedibeng TVET College website (http://www.sedcol.co.za/).
- Download the application form or collect it from the campus.
- Complete the application form, providing all the required information and documentation.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents, either in person or via postal mail.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee (if applicable).
- Await the release of acceptance letters in November.
Campuses Of Sedibeng TVET College
- Heidelberg Campus.
- Sebokeng Campus.
- Vanderbijlpark Campus.
- Vereeniging Campus.
- 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel: 016 420 2520 or 016 420 2575
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date. Visit the official website of Sedibeng TVET College for more details.