Sekhukhune TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Sekhukhune TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Important Dates and Requirements for Sekhukhune TVET College Registration 2024/2025:
Sekhukhune TVET College online registration refers to the process by which prospective students apply for admission into the Sekhukhune TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) College, using their online system. The purpose of this online registration system is to make the application process easier and more efficient for students. Rather than needing to physically travel to the college, fill out forms in person, and manually submit them, students can complete all these steps from the comfort of their own homes, at any time that suits them.
If you intend to start a path of learning and developing your skills at the esteemed Sekhukhune TVET College then the academic year 2024–2025 is quickly approaching, thus it’s important to reserve your position. This manual provides a comprehensive analysis of Sekhukhune TVET College’s online registration procedure.
Aiming students now have an easy and quick registration process thanks to Sekhukhune TVET College, which is known for its dedication to developing potential and encouraging academic success. The organisation provides a launching pad for your career with its extensive selection of nationally certified vocational training programmes.
Sekhukhune TVET College Registration Date 2024/2025
The Sekhukhune Tvet College will open and close its online registration for the academic year 2024-2025 by the dates provided below:
- Sekhukhune TVET College Registration Open Date 2024/2025: Registrations for the academic year 2024-2025 will be opening in October 2023 at Sekhukhune Tvet College.
- Sekhukhune TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Vhembe Tvet College will be closing its registration window in November 2023.
Courses And Programmes Offered At The Sekhukhune Tvet College
The courses and programmes listed below are offered at the college:
Business Studies N4 – N6:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Assistant Management
Engineering Studies N1:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Engineering & Related Design
- Civil Engineering
- IT & Computer Science
- Office Administration
Sekhukhune TVET College Registration Requirements 2024/2025
All registrants are to provide the following documents:
- Certified copy of passport
- Study permit
- Evaluation certificates from the South African Qualification Authority
- Certified copy of ID/birth certificate.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with the most recent grade 12 marks
- Copy of certified Parent/Guardian’s ID
- An email address as well as a cellphone number.
The online registration process has been provided below, follow it to register:
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test:
- You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your registration form:
- I accept that Sekhukhune will communicate with me during the application process using my e-mail address and cellphone number.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the registration proces
Step 3: Complete your registration form in full
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of registration for new ID/Passport)
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents:
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your Registration
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the registration information.
Campuses Of Sekhukhune TVET College
CS Barlow Campus
- 013 269 0020
CN Phatudi Campus
- 013 216 8005
- 013 269 0278
- 013 269 0278
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, if you have any suggestions, kindly;y leave them in the comment section or better still you can visit the official website of Sekhukhune TVET College for more details.
Other Related Posts: