South Cape TVET College Online Application 2024/2025
South Cape TVET College Online Application Requirements 2024/2025
South Cape TVET College Application 2024/2025 – A Comprehensive Guide
South Cape TVET College offers an impressive range of courses in various fields such as Business, Engineering, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Education and Training, to name just a few. Choose a course that aligns with your career aspirations and future growth prospects. Currently, the online application for the academic year 2024-2025 is still ongoing at the South Cape Tvet College and applications are welcomed.
The South Cape TVET College, renowned for its comprehensive vocational education and training programs, has opened its doors for the 2024/2025 academic year online applications. With a rich legacy in nurturing talent and equipping students with practical skills, the institution is an ideal platform for aspirants who wish to give a firm direction to their careers.
The online application process, designed for optimal user convenience, ensures a smooth and effortless experience for applicants. This article aims to provide a step-by-step guide for prospective students on how to effectively navigate the South Cape TVET College online application system.
South Cape TVET College Online Application Date 2024/2025
Below are the important dates for the 2024-2025 academic year at South Cape Tve College:
- South Cape TVET College Online Application Open Date 2024/2025: Applications at the South Cape Tvet College wil be open on September 1st 2023 for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- South Cape TVET College Online Applications Closing Date 2024/2025: Applications wil be closing for the 2024-2025 academic year at South Cape Tvet Colege on the 30th of September 2023
Courses And Programmes Offered At the South Cape TVET College
The list below are the courses offered:
- Educational Programmes
- Report 191 Business Studies
- Report 191 Engineering Studies
- NCV Programmes
- Occupational Studies
South Cape TVET College Online Applications Requirements 2024/2025
Applicants will need the following documents to apply;
- A certified copy of your ID
- Certified High School Result/Grade 12
- Copy of a passport-size photo
- The certified ID of either applicant’s parent or guardian
South Cape TVET College Online Application Process 2024/2025
- All new applicants must complete the Placement Screening Test before applying. We will not process applications without doing a placement screening test first.
- You can apply online by visiting the South Cape College Online Application portal through this link.
- Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
- Applicants can apply for NSFAS Funding or can search for other available bursaries.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Campuses Of South Cape TVET College
- Beaufort West Campus
- Bitou Campus
- George Campus
- Hessequa Campus
- Mossel Bay Campus
- Oudtshoorn Campus
South Cape TVET College Contact Details
- 125 Mitchell Street, George, 6530
- 044 884 0359
Hope the information Given has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions, kindly leave them in the comment section or better still you can visit any of the campuses or the Official Website of South Cape TVET College for more details.