Umfolozi TVET College Registration 2024/2025
Umfolozi TVET College Online Registration 2024/2025
Master the Umfolozi TVET College Registration 2024/2025 With This Comprehensive Guide:
With its commitment to empowering students through technical and vocational education and training, Umfolozi TVET College has become a known institution in South Africa. If you’re planning for a spot in the 2024/2025 academic year, this comprehensive guide will help you walk through the registration process smoothly. Located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Umfolozi TVET College offers an extensive range of courses designed to equip students with market-ready skills. They focus on creating a positive impact on individuals and communities through their quality education programs.
The College offers a range of national business and engineering programmes which include the National Certificate (Vocational) and N4-N6 Diploma programmes. An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. Learnership and cooperative programmes are also very active at uMfolozi College.
Eligibility for different courses varies based on course level. Generally, applicants should have completed Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. For higher-level courses, a National Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification may be required. International students are required to have qualifications recognized by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
If you require financial assistance, you might want to consider applying for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). This scheme provides financial aid to deserving students, ensuring no hindrance in their educational journey due to financial constraints.
Umfolozi TVET College Registration Date 2024/2025
Register for Umfolozi Tvet Colege by the following dates:
- Umfolozi TVET College Registration Date Open 2024/2025: The registration date open for Umfolozi Tvet College registration for the 2024-2025 academic year commences on the 4th of January 2024.
- Umfolozi TVET College Registration Closing Date 2024/2025: Registration date at Umfolozi Tvet College for 2024 will be closing on the 27th of January 2024.
Courses And Programs Offered At Umfolozi Tvet College
The following are the courses opffered at Umfolozi Tvet College:
- National Certificates and Diplomas
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- Skills Training
- Government Certificate of Competency
- Unisa Programmes
- Artisan Training & Trade Tests
Umfolozi TVET College Online Registration Requirements 2024/2025
Registrants are to provide the following documents when registering:
- Latest school results/reports/qualifications
- ID document of Applicant. Similarly, foreign students must provide their certified Passport
- ID document of parent or guardian
- A unique Email address as well as a cellphone number
- Study Permit. Only foreign students
Follow the process below to register:
- Prospective students to obtain CAO application forms from any Educational institution in partnership with CAO
- Complete application forms and send them directly to the Central Application Office
- The cost of application is determined by the Central Application Office
- Changes or amendments can be made by a prospective student in consultation with CAO offices or the customer service helpline which is available on www.cao.ac.za
- College personnel responsible for screening applications will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for placement tests.
VIA CAO WEBSITE
- Prospective students to apply online using www.cao.ac.za
- Prospective students to follow online guidelines to upload their documents as guided by CAO
- All communications regarding applications CAO communicate directly with applicants.
- College personnel responsible for screening application will screen and alert applicants.
- Invitation for the placement test.
NB: Documents required by the College during Registration:
- 3x Certified copies of Student ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID (front and back of ID on the same page)
- 3x Certified copies of Highest Qualifications3x Certified copies of Proof of Residence
- 3x Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS
Main Campuses Of UMfolozi TVET College
- Chief Albert Luthuli
Skill Development Centers
- Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards Bay
- T: +27 (35) 902 9501
- F: +27 (35) 789 2585
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Umfolozi College Student Support Services
- T: 035 797 4319
Hope the information above has been useful to you, please kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section below. You can also visit the official website of Umfolozi TVET College for more details
Related Useful Links: