Goldfields Tvet College Prospectus 2024 PDF

By |

Goldfields Tvet College Prospectus 2024 PDF

Goldfields Tvet College Prospectus 2024 PDF

The prospectus offers a course schedule, confirmation requirements, and all affirmation application information to guide you through the Nkangala TVET College affirmation process. The Prospectus is available in PDF format and can be downloaded or accessed online.

Read Also: South Cape TVET College Online Application 2023/2024

Goldfields Tvet College offers a diverse choice of courses and programs designed to meet the needs of employers who are short on skills. The duration of classes ranges from a few hours to a three-year formal diploma program. Naturally, course fees vary greatly, but it is crucial to remember that Department of Higher Education and Training courses are subsidized by 80% of the delivery cost, with many full bursaries available for the remaining 20%.

Courses Available at Goldfields Tvet College

Goldfield TVET College offers a diverse range of programs designed to equip people/students with the skills and expertise they need to meet the requirements of their communities and the country as a whole. The following courses are available at the College:

National Certificate (Vocational)

Duration: 3 Years (1 year per level)
Admission Requirements: Grade 9 + college requirements set per program

NATED / Report 191

Duration: 1 Year for N1 – N3 Engineering Studies 1 Year for N4 – N6 Engineering Studies 3 Years (18 months theoretical studies + 18 months workplace application) for N4 – N6 Business and Utility Studies
Admission Requirements: Grade 9 for N1 admission Grade 12 for N4 admission


Duration: Specific to program admission Requirements: Specific to the program

Skills Programme

Duration: Specific to the program

Admission Requirements: Specific to the program

Requirements to apply to Goldfield TVET College

All applicants must bring or furnish the following documents:

  • Copies of identifying documents such as birth certificates and passports are required.
  • All applicants must provide proof of registration fee payment.
  • Certified copies of the most recent academic results (grades 11 and 12)
  • A distinct email address, as well as a phone number, are required.
  • Foreign qualifications that have been approved by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) are eligible for a study visa.

See Also: Ehlanzeni TVET College Online Application 2023/2024

For additional information or to make an inquiry, go visit the college’s website.


Because prospectuses are not for sale, they are quite easy to obtain. Prospectuses are available online or on-campus at any college. For a prospectus, go to the nearest campus or download one here or on the college’s social media pages, such as Facebook and Twitter.
You can get a prospectus from any of the campuses using the information below:

How To Download The Goldfields Tvet College Prospectus Pdf 2024

Follow the following steps to download the Goldfields Tvet College prospectus:

  • Visit the College’s Official Website: Start by visiting the Goldfields TVET College’s official website.
  • Find the Prospectus Section: Look for the ‘Prospectus’ link on the homepage. This could be under menus like ‘Admissions’, ‘Courses’, ‘Downloads’, or similar. Click on this link.
  • Select the Relevant Year: If there are prospectuses available for multiple years, make sure to select the one for the year you’re interested in (in this case, the 2024-2025 prospectus).
  • Download the Prospectus: There should be an option to download the prospectus. This is usually a button or a link labeled ‘Download’, ‘Download Prospectus’, or similar. Click on this.
  • Save the Document: The prospectus will likely be a PDF file. It should either download automatically to your default downloads folder or prompt you to select a location to save the file.

Central Office Goldfields TVET College

36 Buren Street,
Flamingo Park
Welkom, 9459

Tel: 057-910 1600

Welkom Campus

Cnr Toronto Rd and Petrus Bosch
Welkom, 9459

Tel: 057-910 1600

Tosa Campus

14107 Ndaki Street
Thabong, 9463

Tel: 057-910 6700

Skills Academy

2 11th Street
Welkom, 9460

Tel: 057-439 0931

Meloding Satellite

749 Khotso Street
Virginia, 9430

Tel: 079 454 5342

Goldfields Tvet College Prospectus and any information –click here;

Important Related Information Post;

Boland TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
College of Cape Town Online Application 2023/2024
False Bay TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
Northlink TVET College Online Application 2023/2024
South Cape TVET College Online Application 2023/2024